Welcome to my blog! My name is Erin Deason. I am a first grade teacher at Kernan Trail Elementary. This is my sixth year teaching. I started in kindergarten and really found my niche in first grade. I am also the 2013-2014 Patrol Sponsor along with Ms. Christie Morehouse.
When I'm not teaching I enjoy spending time with my family, friends and my miniature dauchshund "Miss Pickles". I am a Jacksonville native and am blessed by my family living close by. I graduated from Providence High School in 2002 and attended the University of North Florida where I received my bachelor's degree in elementary education. I have wanted to be a teacher as far back as I can remember and am living my dream each and every day. I also enjoy cooking, traveling, and I love to read!
The students celebrated Red Ribbon Week by "tying one on" for "pawsitive" choices. All week the students were reminded how important it is to make "pawsitive" choices.
Junie B. Jones is one of my favorite series by Barbara Park! We will bring each day to a close with a few chapters. We will begin with the first book in the series titled Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus. Click on the book to explore the Junie B. website.
Scholastic Book Club!
This website offers great deals on some amazing books! You can earn free books for our class by typing in the customer code: 00737 when checking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment